Sunday 4 January 2015

New year, new kattitude

OK, so it's not easy going into a new year and trying to change things, especially your approach. But when the going gets rough, breathe deeply, have pride in your resilience and get creative with your time.
I haven't been down, I have just let time run away with me and neglected my creative duties with the exception of the festive cards and labels. But this year I expanded the repertoire into some fancy wrapping.
In addition, the positive focus is on new life because we are expecting our first grandchild in 2015. So much shopping, so little time.
My hare and woodland fascination is carried into the new year with the addition of squirrel cushions and a lovely hare cushioned gift via not on the high street, and a larger Miho deer head.
So, creative efforts:


Introducing.my hare. Copied from a copyright free image and used as a stencil. I covered him with different Xmas papers and added him to a card. My resolution is to cut from fabric and add appliqué to a cheap bought cushion cover. Watch this space.
And the other is a journal come smash book from TK Maxx, which I have altered and promised to fill.
So here's to 2015. May it be peaceful and healthy.
Catcha later.

No comments:

Post a Comment