Friday 16 January 2015

To boldly go.....

Lately, the cards I have made have been pastel, clean and simple. That might be out of my lack of motivation. But On Monday I bought 2 packs of textured cards in the sale in the Works. £8.00 for 160 cards. They are small but I think small presents interesting design challenges. So I made a few thank you cards, I use them at work to acknowledge peoples hardwork and team work. So here they are, with added toppers from the Range. The black doggie peel offs are from Little Claire and I dug into the old stash for the mini tools. Late resolution, make cards for folk instead of spending a fortune on arty cards from Waterstones. Next venture....Susy's birthday card.






1 comment:

  1. Those are very nice! I never know how to make them look that good!

    ReplyDelete