Sunday 16 November 2014

The last post

ItS been that time of year, Remembrance Day, anniversary of the Great War, the publicity surrounding the poppies at the tower. It made us think of sacrifice, bravery, violence, morality and loss.
I have been following a blog since March. Directed there by Barbara Gray of Clarity, it has become part of my daily routine to dip into this blog and take inspiration from it. The  blog author Jane, is a  fellow crafter and unfortunately a long term cancer sufferer. She started the blog at the point she became terminal and has shared her experiences with us sine. She is now however approaching the end of her journey and appears to have posted the last post. I shall miss my e friend truly but back to remembrance. It's a healer.
Mother Nature often has a a way of reminding you about the positive. Feeling tearful, I went to prepare tonight's dinner and look what I found.


There's always love in difficult times and I send loads to Jane in her final hours and to her family.
And so to crafting. I did this card with some decoupage from House of Zandra. It was too clean and snow where I come from, doesn't stay white for long. So I sprayed it with mucky snow.
Hope you like. Need my Beechams all in one now
Catcha later


No comments:

Post a Comment