Tuesday 17 February 2015

So throw those curtains wide...

On a day like this...it was glorious today. Ten degrees and sunny. We went to the headland in Hartlepool for a walk and some fresh air. There were many walkers about but it wasn't crowded. I was looking for some bits of driftwood to try and frame my sea canvas at some point. Today was a day for shells, pebbles and sea glass but not much wood. Bobby wouldn't take me for pop and crisps in the tea rooms, but I enjoyed it all the same.
The title is from Elbow, by the way.

I am going to do some journaling this week. I am in card making mode, but no one to make one for at the moment. I end up with loads to give away, so I am resisting. So hard. I went into the Range yesterday and had to buy something even if it was just foam tape and pearly gluey stuff. Here are the little cards, Grace Taylor blanks, Dovecraft doily, the Works star em bellies and Do crafts free decoupage topper.
I didn't resist long, I had to have a little dabble. Even if it was just foam tape and pearly gluey stuff. Trying to focus on stash and not to buy, but it's so hard. Catcha later, Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment