Sunday 14 September 2014

Our first gay wedding.

We are so looking forward to the marriage of our niece Katie and her partner Joanne. My OH keeps up to date with them on Facebook and what is so obvious is the fact that they embrace life. They are lovely people so am hoping the weather is kind and the day goes smoothly for them. I bought a new outfit (any excuse) so I might drop a photo in. You could use it for Halloween because it will feature my Grim Reaper hat.
I made a card with a kraft base and Bellisima paper and decoupage from Do Crafts. Added some cheap nail art embellishments bought for £1 in Primark. They are diddly but great to look at. I wrapped the present in Kraft and made paper roses by drawing round a plate and inserting scrunched navy tissue paper. Inspired by Sylvie Jolie. Google her she's so talented. Then 2 punched tags and insect stickers from Paperchase. I love these little stickers. Washi tape also from Paperchase.


Catcha later.

No comments:

Post a Comment